Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Free stuff-Aquatic dome -Ikelite stickers-Oceanic strobe charger

Started by onokai ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Free stuff-Aquatic dome -Ikelite stickers-Oceanic strobe charger

2 posts
  1. I was cleaning camera closet and found these items-free to good home-some postage would help if you can use them for the larger items.

    New (unused new in bag) plexiglass dome only (no port) for a nikon 55 port-this is the dome for a macro port-yes domes work for macro as well.I used to be an Aquatica dealer in the 80s

    Oceanic charger for oceanic strobes (remember those blue strobes???) ok I'm older 

    Ikelite 150 strobe exposure stickers-I have many if you use that strobe still-Free to mail to you in envelope .

     

    IMG_2716.jpeg

    IMG_2717.jpeg

    IMG_2718.jpeg

    Edited by onokai — added info
  2. Dome lens is gone -the rest of stuff still up for the taking

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.