Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Gallery from Anilao - Feb 2020

Started by phil.elsasser ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Gallery from Anilao - Feb 2020

6 posts
  1. I finally got a gallery posted of some of my images from our Philippines trip earlier this year. I guess one good thing about staying at home is there is a lot of time to process images!

    We spent 2 weeks there, 5 days diving in Anilao and the rest over in Puerto Galera. I will hopefully post the Puerto Galera shots soon but here is the link to the Anilao gallery.

    https://www.elsasserphotography.com/Galleries/Anilao-2020/

    All taken with the following gear

    • Olympus em1 mk2
    • Nauticam housing
    • 2 x YSD2 strobes
    • Olympus 60mm macro lens (except for the seascape shot)

    I have been very happy with the EM1 MK2 underwater for underwater macro subjects.  

    Thanks for looking, any comments or critiques are very welcomed. 

  2. You got some great shots there!  Nice critters, beautiful compositions, and very impressive lighting technique.  I dive Anilao year round but haven't been able to go since January, so thanks for the virtual visit 

  3. Thanks @troporobo! 

  4. I agree - these are terrific! Nice work 


  5. some V V nice images. Thanks for sharing

     

    Diggy

  6. Your comments on the photos are a nice touch as well, good job.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.