Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Large dome shade and Ikelite 125 strobe manual-Ike o-rings free

Started by onokai ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Large dome shade and Ikelite 125 strobe manual-Ike o-rings free

1 posts
  1. I have been going thru stuff and if you can use it- its yours

    The dome shade was for an aquatica large dome if I recall.Custom made. Its made from one solid piece  of PVC with three plastic knob screws to hold it firm to port side.

    The outside OD is 8 5/8 total diameter but the inside grip for the outer port is 8 3/16 The inset is about 5/8 milled down so your port fits 5/8 inside for the screws to grip-its your for the shipping only.It will fit in a 19$ flat rate box.

    Black inside white outside but can be made black easy all over.

    I have two New flat o-rings for If I recall Ikelite 200 strobes also mailed free-they are flat -not round in dimension .

    The manual is for a Ikelite 125 strobe mailing is free just pm with an address in USA -If you live elsewhere I can go up to a few dollars to send.Needs a good home.

    thanks Mark

    send me a PM

    IMG_2736.jpeg

    IMG_2735.jpeg

    IMG_2734.jpeg

    IMG_2738.jpeg

    IMG_2737.jpeg

    IMG_2743.jpeg

    Edited by onokai
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.