For sale is a Nauticam 8,5" Domeport, Acryl is in excellent condition. Unfortunately there is a little crack on the shade (glued together again), have a look at the images. Works still good.
comes with Neoprene-cover.
Can make other pictures of it if needed.
I also have a Nauticam 87 Macro-Port for sale (see in the ads a few days ealier), with Saga +15 or subsee +10
410 Euro
Located in Germany
On 4/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, Michael T. said:
For sale is a Nauticam 8,5" Domeport, Acryl is in excellent condition. Unfortunately there is a little crack on the shade (glued together again), have a look at the images. Works still good.
comes with Neoprene-cover.
Can make other pictures of it if needed.
I also have a Nauticam 87 Macro-Port for sale (see in the ads a few days ealier), with Saga +15 or subsee +10
410 Euro
Located in Germany
Priceupdate due to the crack: 380 € OBO
Hey Michael.
So funny to meet under this circumstances in this forum. I actually studied in Trier and had my first diving experience near Trier in a lake at freezing temperatures (close to Halloween ). If I hadn't moved to Hamburg after my studies, we probably would know each other already .
Regarding the equipment: The Dome port is the Nauticam #18802 for the N120 Port System correct? How much would you ask for shipping inside Germany. And would you like payment via Paypal (and if yes, who pays the fees)?
Last but not least: If you're ever up here in Hamburg (e.g. to dive in Hemmoor) do give me a nudge. I'm there almost every weekend (well not at the moment sadly as it's closed ) and it would be awesome to learn from a pro. In return I can show you all the good spots .