Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikonos III Maintenance

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikonos III Maintenance

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    Does anyone know of a shop that still services the NIKONOS III?  I happen to have a number of o-ring sets that are still fine, and am thinking of dabbling with film again, especially wide angle.  But the triggers and film advance are a bit dicey, so it would be nice to get them squared away.

  2. Have you tried a search on Wetpixel? I remember this was discussed maybe a year back and there were various suggestions. 

  3. Bob at Southern Nikonos was still servicing cameras a couple of years ago. I haven't been in contact with him lately. During my last e-mail exchange, it sounded like he still had a huge parts inventory.

    -Tinman

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.