Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea & Sea Internal Correction Lens 77mm

Started by PeteAtkinson ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea & Sea Internal Correction Lens 77mm

4 posts
  1. I want to try one of these. Anyone got one they want to sell?

  2. Hi Pete, I have one. $295 like new. Don't know how to get this to you in Phuket though. I am in San Diego, CA. Andy Sallmon andy@seait.com

  3. Hi Andy, Only just seen this. Post/courier to Thailand is tricky at the moment. Let's leave this for now. But many thanks!

    Cheers!

  4. Okay, keep me "posted". :D Thanks,

     

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.