This is a complete underwater camera setup with enough lenses to shoot any situation you want – from macro to wide angle, and even the split shots. I have had this setup for about 2 years and have used it on less than 40 dives without a single leak. It comes with everything listed below. I have invested over $8,300 in this setup but I need need money so I am being forced to sell some of my favorite toys. I am giving this away much lower than the value, but I need the money.
All items are in 'as is' condition but have all been purchased within the last three years. I have used the system on less than 40 dives so there is a lot of life left in this setup. The housing has never leaked and I have given the entire kit a complete freshwater rinse after each dive. I treated this set up like a baby. Everything works like it did when it came out of the box.
If you are new to underwater photography I am more than happy to walk you through the setup and even give you some tips on the settings for getting those amazing shots. This kit has everything you need for macro, wide angle, split photos, and everything in between.
Camera
Olympus OM-D E-M1 m1 Mirrorless Body ($850)
Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm F.28 lens ($400)
Olympus M. Zuiko 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 lens ($225)
Olympus M. Zuiko 30mm F3.5 Macro Pro Lens ($225)
Olympus M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8 Wide Angle Pro Lens ($1,200)
2 x Olympus BLN-1 Rechargeable battery ($45 x 2 = $90)
Housing
Olympus PT-EP11 Underwater Housing ($1,260)
Olympus Acrylic Port PPO-EP01 ($400)
AOI DLP-07 8 inch Glass Dome Port ($1,250)
Ultralight tray with double handle ($60)
Ultralight Arm Segments (6 total) ($38 each = $228)
Ultralight Clamps (6 total) ($25 each = $150)
StiX Buoyancy Floats ($40)
Lights
2 X Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobes ($600 each)
Sola Video 2000 light (rechargeable) ($250)
2 X 18 inch fiber optic cables ($120 each)
Accessories
LowePro Whistler BP 450 backpack camera bag ($200)
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128 GB Memory Card ($29)
SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB Memory Card ($10)
Delkin Devices 32 GB Memory Card ($24)
Extra sets of O-rings, o-ring lubricant
I have this setup advertised locally on Craigslist. You can view photos of the setup as well as photos I have taken with it from this link here:
https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/pho/d/naples-olympus-underwater-camera/7108363783.html
I have it advertised locally for $3,500 but will let it go for $3,000 + shipping (approximately $75). I am happy to meet for exchange to a buyer in Florida. Thanks for looking.