Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus OM-D- M1 shutter Dial

Started by dovella ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus OM-D- M1 shutter Dial

5 posts
  1. I have the problem on my camera ( and also my buddy ), but I wonder if in Mark 2 this issue is solved ?

    I check outside of the housing , so it is not huasing issue.

  2. What is the problem? 

  3. On 4/28/2020 at 1:15 AM, troporobo said:

    What is the problem? 

    The dial is inconsistent, and sometimes difficult to change shutter speed, in the housing and also out of it.

    I wonder if this phnomena was solved in newer versions 

  4. Hmmm.  That is definitely not normal. I have the E-M1 mk II (and before that a E-M5) and that has not occurred with either of mine. I would try to have it serviced.  

  5. Thank you for the answer tropobo 

     

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.