Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens MINT

Started by norbertwu ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens MINT

4 posts
  1. For Sale: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens

    Absolutely mint condition.  Basically brand new.  I took this lens out of the box and then never used it.  It is perfect, and comes in the original box with warranty card and all accessories like hood and cloth case.  
     
    Feel free to make a reasonable offer.  I see that this lens is selling on Amazon and B&H Photo for $996.95.  

    Given the delays in shipping stuff internationally these days, I'd much prefer to ship these items within the US.  I'll figure the cost of shipping via UPS, USPS, or Fedex and we can come to an agreement, hopefully.  

    s-l1600-3.jpg

    s-l1600-4.jpg

  2. Sent a message

  3. still available?

     

  4. Hi gradient, lwang0622: for some reason, I did not get your messages about the 16-35mm Nikon lens.  If you are interested, feel free to PM me.  I will try to PM gradient.  

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.