Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

sony dcr pc 330

Started by JORGE ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

sony dcr pc 330

1 posts
  1. sony dcr pc 330

    Hi

    I need some advise on how to adjust the white balance on my dcr-pc330 wich is a touch screen and because of this the gates housing I bougth has no adjustment under water, so I'm aware I have to adjust before entering the water but I don't know how.

    In auto mode with the blue water filter on it gave me a very brownish take.

    Thanks

    Jorge

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.