Hi,
I'm trying to put together a lighting system for my olympus t6. Right now I own the camera and the olympus housing.
I shoot a lot of macro but I don't want to but equipment that limits me to only macro. I also want equipment that is good enough to go to my next camera
when I eventually replace my a6000 with a new version and buy a housing for it.
I'm thinking of doing either the ys-01 or the inon s2000
I'm hoping to get some advice here on building a really good bang for the buck system. I know there is the thought to buy the best and cry later...but I also need to eat so that is not in the cards.
Below if what I'm looking at getting so far.
Also here is a link to my underwater flickr..You can see the kind of photos that I take.
For body and arms I looked at backscatter and was kinda blown away by the prices.
I found this tray and arm combo on amazon..Its prime so I figure if I get it and its no good I can always return it.
I also have a multitude of budget flashlights and instead of buying a purpose built video light or focus light my plan is to use one of my flashlights as a focus light.
I also found the cold shoe adapters on amazon and the mount.
I'm looking for a better price on the fiber optic cables..they seem wildly expensive on backscatter for what they are.