Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CMC1 WITH LX10/15

Started by hijodelmar ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

CMC1 WITH LX10/15

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

    I'm using a cmc-1 witth my lx15, for macro and super macro,

    super macro is not really good a per the 72mm on this camera, any recomendation to have better results ?

    Many thanks

  2. I have an LX100 and I use a CMC-1. For subjects less than 5mm, I stack one or two UCL165-M67 for increased magnification in the centre at the cost of increased distortion in the corner. I have a friend who stacks two CMC-1’s for better optical results. 

    If you have already arrived at this point, you will have reached the limits of the LX-100’s macro capability. You can get marginally better macro from the RX-100 or G7X or consider upgrading to a mirrorless setup with the Olympus 60mm macro.

  3. Do you have any example images with the LX10 and CMC1?

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.