Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: nauticam housing for A7II/A7RII

Started by hijodelmar ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: nauticam housing for A7II/A7RII

9 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking for nauticam housing for my A7RII.

    I don't care if the housing is not in Europe.

    nauticam # 17414NB

    Many thanks.

  2. I have a Nauticam NA-A7II Underwater Housing for sale for $1,800 + shipping.

    I purchased new in December 2015 and used it on 5 trips. I'm selling it because I just upgraded my camera to the A7R IV.  I have more pictures on the housing if you're interested.

     

     

     

     

    Edwards 200516 03076.jpg

    Edwards 200516 03077.jpg

  3. I have a complete Nauticam NA-A7II housing for sale with a ton of accessories. Photos available on request. 

    I would sell the entire package for $3500 which includes everything listed below.  Items can be sold separately. 

    The prices below are for reference only (new pricing on Nauticam Website). 

    Nauticam NA-A7II Underwater Housing for Sony a7II/A7RII/A7SII Full Frame Mirrorless Camera (17414) $3190
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/na-a7ii-housing-for-sony-a7-ii-a7iir-camera

    Nauticam N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adaptor with Zoom/Focus Knob (37303) $520
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-to-n120-35-5mm-port-adaptor-with-zoom-focus-knob-for-na-a7ii-a9

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 50 with lock (21150) $380
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/extension-ring-70-with-lock

    Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade (18802) $680
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/n120-ports/products/8-5-acrylic-dome-port-with-shade-and-neoprene-cover

    Nauticam lanyard 23cm with snap hooks (25412) $40
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/23cm-lanyard-with-2-snap-hooks

    Nauticam C-1635II-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 16-35MM F/2.8L II USM (19542) $295
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c1635ii-f-focus-gear-for-canon-ef-16-35mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm-for-use-with-21270

    Nauticam C1635II-Z Zoom Gear for Canon EF 16-35MM F/2.8L II USM (19527) $210
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c1635ii-z-for-canon-ef-16-35mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm

    Nauticam C2470II-Z Zoom Gear for Canon EF 24-70MM F/2.8L II USM(19543) $340
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c2470ii-z-zoom-gear-for-canon-ef-24-70mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm

    Nauticam NA-A7II Camera Tray (90172) $210
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/na-a7ii-camera-tray

    Nauticam Universal Hotshoe Plug (25057) $69
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/flash-triggering/products/universal-hotshoe-plug-x-and-ground-connection-only

    8.5’’ Dome Port Neoprene Cover (25015) $46
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/8-5-dome-port-neoprene-cover

    Nauticam N100 Housing Body Cap with Bayonet Mount (36328) $46
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-housing-cap-with-bayonet-mount

    Nauticam N100 Rear Port Cap (36329) $32
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-rear-port-cap

    Nauticam N120 Rear Port Cap (28106) $35
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/rear-port-cap

    Nauticam N120 Rear Port Cap (28106) $35
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/rear-port-cap

    Nauticam Mirrorless Main Housing O-Ring (nau.a7ii.oring) $28
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-mirrorless-main-housing-o-ring?variant=19470989590621

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N100 (nau.n100.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994374749

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N120 (nau.n120.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994309213

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N120 (nau.n120.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994309213

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    M14 Plug For Housing with O-Ring (28114) $21
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/m14-plug-for-housing-with-o-ring

    Pelican iM2600 Storm Carry-On Case  w/ dividers and foam (Green) $172.95
    https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/carry-on-case/storm/im2600

    Energizer 2450 Battery $5
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/908460-REG/energizer_cr2450bp_cr2450_3v_lithium_battery.html

  4. 7 minutes ago, tysonsadler said:

    I have a complete Nauticam NA-A7II housing for sale with a ton of accessories. Photos available on request. 
    
    I would sell the entire package for $3500 which includes everything listed below.  Items can be sold separately. 

    The prices below are for reference only (new pricing on Nauticam Website). 

    Nauticam NA-A7II Underwater Housing for Sony a7II/A7RII/A7SII Full Frame Mirrorless Camera (17414) $3190
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/na-a7ii-housing-for-sony-a7-ii-a7iir-camera

    Nauticam N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adaptor with Zoom/Focus Knob (37303) $520
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-to-n120-35-5mm-port-adaptor-with-zoom-focus-knob-for-na-a7ii-a9

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 50 with lock (21150) $380
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/extension-ring-70-with-lock

    Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade (18802) $680
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/n120-ports/products/8-5-acrylic-dome-port-with-shade-and-neoprene-cover

    Nauticam lanyard 23cm with snap hooks (25412) $40
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/23cm-lanyard-with-2-snap-hooks

    Nauticam C-1635II-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 16-35MM F/2.8L II USM (19542) $295
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c1635ii-f-focus-gear-for-canon-ef-16-35mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm-for-use-with-21270

    Nauticam C1635II-Z Zoom Gear for Canon EF 16-35MM F/2.8L II USM (19527) $210
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c1635ii-z-for-canon-ef-16-35mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm

    Nauticam C2470II-Z Zoom Gear for Canon EF 24-70MM F/2.8L II USM(19543) $340
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/c2470ii-z-zoom-gear-for-canon-ef-24-70mm-f-2-8l-ii-usm

    Nauticam NA-A7II Camera Tray (90172) $210
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/na-a7ii-camera-tray

    Nauticam Universal Hotshoe Plug (25057) $69
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/flash-triggering/products/universal-hotshoe-plug-x-and-ground-connection-only

    8.5’’ Dome Port Neoprene Cover (25015) $46
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/8-5-dome-port-neoprene-cover

    Nauticam N100 Housing Body Cap with Bayonet Mount (36328) $46
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-housing-cap-with-bayonet-mount

    Nauticam N100 Rear Port Cap (36329) $32
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/n100-rear-port-cap

    Nauticam N120 Rear Port Cap (28106) $35
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/rear-port-cap

    Nauticam N120 Rear Port Cap (28106) $35
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/rear-port-cap

    Nauticam Mirrorless Main Housing O-Ring (nau.a7ii.oring) $28
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-mirrorless-main-housing-o-ring?variant=19470989590621

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N100 (nau.n100.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994374749

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N120 (nau.n120.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994309213

    Nauticam Port O-Ring for N120 (nau.n120.oring) $19
    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/o-rings/products/nauticam-port-o-ring?variant=19470994309213

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    Nauticam Silicone Grease (Nau-25016) $23
    https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/nauticam-silicone-grease-25016

    M14 Plug For Housing with O-Ring (28114) $21
    https://www.nauticam.com/products/m14-plug-for-housing-with-o-ring

    Pelican iM2600 Storm Carry-On Case  w/ dividers and foam (Green) $172.95
    https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/carry-on-case/storm/im2600

    Energizer 2450 Battery $5
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/908460-REG/energizer_cr2450bp_cr2450_3v_lithium_battery.html

    HI thanks a lot, I bought the housing just today, but still needs some accesories, I need nauticam port for 28-70 with zoom gear , I need nauticam Miniflash for Sony. let me know if you have one of these.

    Thank you

  5. 14 hours ago, bobdori82 said:

    I have a Nauticam NA-A7II Underwater Housing for sale for $1,800 + shipping.

    I purchased new in December 2015 and used it on 5 trips. I'm selling it because I just upgraded my camera to the A7R IV.  I have more pictures on the housing if you're interested.

     

     

     

     

    Edwards 200516 03076.jpg

    Edwards 200516 03077.jpg

    Hi Dear freind, I alreadu bought one today, thank you so much, do you have a port or the nauticam miniflash that you want to sell ?

    Many thanks

  6. Already bought Camera

  7. 1 minute ago, hijodelmar said:

    Hi Dear freind, I alreadu bought one today, thank you so much, do you have a port or the nauticam miniflash that you want to sell ?

    Many thanks

    Ok - Thanks for your quick reply.  No unfortunately I'm only selling the housing.  I just upgraded my camera to the A7R IV and pick up a new housing and still using all ports and mini flash.

    Happy diving!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.