Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Clamps

Started by clockdive ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Clamps

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I am looking to buy at (4 )1" clamps. Please let me know if you have a few extra you are looking to get rid of. 

    Thank you!

    Edited by clockdive
  2. I have four Ultralight clamps I'll sell for $60.00 + postage.  All in great condition, just normal wear, no scratches in the coating. Also have 4each:  Ultralight 3" and 5" double ball arms if interested.

     

  3. Ya sure! I'll take the clamps. I have a buddy that might be interested in the arms let me check and then I'll paypal you. Sent you a pm.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.