Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal Miniflex N8b for Nikon N8008/F801

Started by JMAXX ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Miniflex N8b for Nikon N8008/F801

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I am trying to find original documentation or sales listing for a Subal Miniflex N8b housing for the Nikon N8008/F801. I have had one for awhile sitting on my bookshelf and I curious about the history or at least the year it was released (cant find much info online).

    If you have knowledge or history with this housing I would love to hear about it.

    Cheers,

    Jeremy

    P6160085.jpg

  2. Hi Jeremy,

    I bought one in 1992 and used it for 15 years before switching to digital. Still have it on the shelf. Liked it very much for its ergonomics, unrivalled ever since. Very rugged, never had it serviced.

    Best regards,
    --Rob 

     

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.