Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony A7III Nauticam setup for 16-35 GM

Started by cee_rawd ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A7III Nauticam setup for 16-35 GM

7 posts
  1. includes everything in the order summary listed. 

    please contact me for specific photos. 

    Selling because i can no longer justify having it.

    glass is in good condition and always carried with protective cover.

    it somehow lost the screw heads that are on the glass dome port. not really sure why, but it still seals up just fine, have only gone to 18 meter/ 60 feet with it, but im sure it would be fine deeper

    let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thanks!

     

    49895186562_6d4a81059f_h.jpgScreen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.06.34 PM by Christian Rodriguez, on Flickr

     

    49895184607_bbee572b67_k.jpgIMG_3564 by Christian Rodriguez, on Flickr

     

    49894861456_d67dc779d6_k.jpgAAA09992 by Christian Rodriguez, on Flickr

  2. Hi

    Which viewfinder is installed?

    How many dives? FYI, the same listed equipment bought new on backscatter.com would be around 5'300$ (i.e. a brand new NA-A7RIII is 2'990 when you sell yours 2'850...)

    So you are quite expensive for a "used" equipment. Any reason?

     

  3. No answer... Shall I understand you are no more interested in selling your equipment?

    Eric

  4. Hey there, sorry about my delayed response, I was expecting to get a email notification or something when I got a reply but never got one. 
     

    I wasn’t sure what to put as price point, but I am flexible. But this has less than 30 dives. But it’s still for sale. 

  5. Hi 

    On 5/20/2020 at 11:10 AM, cee_rawd said:

    Hey there, sorry about my delayed response, I was expecting to get a email notification or something when I got a reply but never got one. 
     

    I wasn’t sure what to put as price point, but I am flexible. But this has less than 30 dives. But it’s still for sale. 

    Hi,

    Would you consider selling items separately?

  6. Hey there. What are you interested in? If I can find buyers for the other prices I would consider separating 

  7. Interested in the N120 extension ring 60 with lock.

     

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.