Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam N100 Macro Port 105 with gear for Sony Sony 90mm lens

Started by Proteus ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam N100 Macro Port 105 with gear for Sony Sony 90mm lens

4 posts
  1. Just posted the item on eBay.  Please contact me if interested.  It is eBay item number 114223822985.

    See pictures for condition.

     

    IMG_0160.jpeg

    IMG_0159.jpeg

    IMG_0161.jpeg

    IMG_0162.jpeg

  2. Note to anyone interested; the auction is closing tomorrow (May 21) in the afternoon (US, eastern time).

  3. I would be interested in the focus gear, but I already have the port.

  4. 19 hours ago, John R McMillan said:

    I would be interested in the focus gear, but I already have the port.

    I've just looked at it and it seems to have been sold out!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.