For some reason, our community is currently being targeted for spam from a bunch of IP addresses based in Russia.
Many many thanks to those that are reporting these posts. I am busy deleting and banning the individual accounts. If you find any, please report them and I will get on to them as quickly as I can.
I am sure that this will pass soon. In the interim, my apologies.
Adam
Thanks Adam,
a boring job that takes a lot of time for nothing....
Hope that is gone fast...
Regards,
Wolfgang
One just popped up in the thread “HOLA”
Adam,is there a better way to communicate these to you?
It’s like playing whack a mole!
54 minutes ago, PhotoJunkie said:
One just popped up in the thread “HOLA”
Adam,is there a better way to communicate these to you?
Hi,
If you click the report post icon (top left in each reply), this will report the reply as spam to the moderators by email.
Interestingly these spammers all seem to have joined early in 2019 and all the IP addresses are Russian origin. Of course, they could be using VPNs...