Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Ikelite Setup For Canon 6D

Started by Msorougi ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Ikelite Setup For Canon 6D

6 posts
  1. Used Ikelite setup for Canon EOS 6D, showing signs of light wear and tear, but otherwise fully functional (total of 7-8 trips).

    Dome port has minor scratches with no impact to image quality (just re-polished).

    Total ask is $650, or best offer (shipping not included). Accepting PayPal only.

    Includes:

    - Ikelite 200FL Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 6D DSLR 6871.06

    - Tray with dual quick release handles for 6800-series DSLR housings 9523.68 

    - Port Hole Cover # 0200.91

    - Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5

    - Ikelite Sync Cord - Ikelite Strobe to Ikelite Bulkhead 4103.5 x2 each

    - Ikelite spare O-ring 0132.61

    - MODULAR 8 INCH DOME FOR DLM AND FL SYSTEMS FL EXTENSION FOR LENSES UP TO 4.25 INCHES 5510.45

    - FL EXTENSION FOR LENSES UP TO 4.25 INCHES 5510.24

    - FL EXTENSION FOR LENSES UP TO 2.75 INCHES 5510.11

    - SUPERWIDE PORT BODY LOCKING DEVICE 5510.09

    - SPARE O-RINGS FOR DSLR LENS FL PORT 0105

    - SPARE O-RING FOR FL MODULAR LENS EXTENSION 0132.41

    - NEOPRENE FRONT COVER 0200.82

    - NEOPRENE REAR COVER 0200.83

    Let me know if you have any questions. Pictures available upon request.

  2. I'd be really interested in this!! Will you ship it to Ireland?

  3. 4 hours ago, evildiesel said:

    I'd be really interested in this!! Will you ship it to Ireland?

    Sure, UPS estimated shipping is around US$350.US$350.

  4. ok not to worry. I didn't expect it to be so expensive! I got a bike shipped for half that.

  5. 4 hours ago, evildiesel said:

    ok not to worry. I didn't expect it to be so expensive! I got a bike shipped for half that.

    Hey I just posted the listing in EBAY with pictures and more details (split over two listings), looks like if I ship through them it would be much cheaper.

    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153947446484

    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153947326436

     

    Edited by Msorougi
  6. This has been sold. thank you all!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.