Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 200DLM Underwater Housing for Sony A6XXX

Started by Raacerx ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 200DLM Underwater Housing for Sony A6XXX

2 posts
  1. I've got a mint condition Ikelite housing for a Sony A6000 mirrorless camera for sale, which can also be used with the other Sony A6XXX models (A6300, A6400, A6500) if you reprogram a button; one button is different, and I have confirmed this safely works.

    The housing includes the intermediate port and wide angle glass port for a Sony 21mm ultra wide (weitwinkel) Conversion lens (which I also have for sale). In addition, it includes a Sentinel leak and vacuum valve installed, pump, and Ikelite dual handle tray for your strobes. You can either run optical to your strobes, or purchase a TTL board from Ikelite to run with their strobes.  Lots of spare parts, including multiple new o-rings.

    Used for a little under 100 dives before I upgraded to a Nauticam and full frame.  The whole setup cost me over $2200 new, so I am asking only $750 for the package.  I will include a brand new Sony 21mm UWC lens (converts the Sony FE 28mm F2 lens into a 21mm F2.8 wide angle) for an additional $100, but you will still need the Sony 28mm lens.  

    I have receipts for everything, all purchased new in 2018.  No leaks, no scratches on the dome.  Many more pics available.

    The blue tape is just to keep everything together so the o-ring stays healthy. 

     

    IMG_5483A.jpg

  2. Hey could you send me more images of this?

     

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.