Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Miniflash for Sony

Started by hijodelmar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Miniflash for Sony

4 posts
  1. hi there, I'm looking to buy Nauticam Miniflash for Sony A7 camera.

  2. i've sent you a PM, still not sure if I want to separate from my miniflash but depending on the offer.. ;-)

  3. On 6/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, waterpixel said:

    i've sent you a PM, still not sure if I want to separate from my miniflash but depending on the offer.. ;-)

    I sent you PM

  4. bump

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.