Hi all,
I'd just like to welcome Chris Ross as a Moderator!
He devotes a huge amount of time and effort on the forums, sharing his knowledge and experience freely.
I look forward to his input as a Moderator.
Thank you Chris and welcome!
Adam
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by adamhanlon ·
Read-only discussion
Hi all,
I'd just like to welcome Chris Ross as a Moderator!
He devotes a huge amount of time and effort on the forums, sharing his knowledge and experience freely.
I look forward to his input as a Moderator.
Thank you Chris and welcome!
Adam
Good shout very helpful person and well balanced
Yeah, welcome, Chris! Great to have you as part of the team.
Tim
Chris is a very good choice, congratulations.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.