Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikonos RS + 28 + 50

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikonos RS + 28 + 50

2 posts
  1. Anyone still interested in the RS? I have one which I will never use and I've offered it for use in promoting conservation but no takers. So if anyone is interested its available and part of the proceeds will go to a marine conservation charity. pm me if interested. Thanks, Paul (it has procure/instructions and some spares and seems to work ok  but I won't guarantee its waterproof - sold as seen.

  2. SOLD!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.