Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

4x carbon arms and clamps

Started by lbedogni ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

4x carbon arms and clamps

13 posts
  1. Selling carbon made technical arms for photography and video. Rated at a max depth of 150m.

    Sizes available:

    2x 36cm

    2x 26cm

    All details can be found here (only Italian) http://underwatercarbon.tech/hr-arm.html

    These are high quality arms, made with the finest material. 

    Selling also 6x super sturdy clamps of the same firm. 

    If interested message me for more photos. 

    Prices:

    2x36 arms: 110 (original price 170 eur) 

    2x24 arms: 90 (original price 150 eur) 

    6x clamps: 20 each (original price 40 eur each) 

    Shipping available worldwide. 

     

  2. On 6/11/2020 at 6:57 AM, lbedogni said:

    Selling carbon made technical arms for photography and video. Rated at a max depth of 150m.

    Sizes available:

    2x 36cm

    2x 26cm

    All details can be found here (only Italian) http://underwatercarbon.tech/hr-arm.html

    These are high quality arms, made with the finest material. 

    Selling also 6x super sturdy clamps of the same firm. 

    If interested message me for more photos. 

    Prices:

    2x36 arms: 110 (original price 170 eur) 

    2x24 arms: 90 (original price 150 eur) 

    6x clamps: 20 each (original price 40 eur each) 

    Shipping available worldwide. 

     

    Price down to:

    2x36 arms: 90

    2x24 arms: 70

    6x clamps: 10 each

  3. Bump

  4. Anyone interested?

    Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

  5. Can I see some pics? The site you linked doesn't work

  6. Hi. I may be interested in the clamps. Can we discuss a better price for the set of 6? Can you show me pics from the clamps.

    Thanks

  7. 8 hours ago, guspolaco said:

    Hi. I may be interested in the clamps. Can we discuss a better price for the set of 6? Can you show me pics from the clamps.

    Thanks

    Hi, I can post photos later. Anyway, 75% off for the clamps seems to be a good price to me :)

  8. What's the buoyancy for each? I think their website has been removed so I can't check. Are they out of business? 

  9. What's the buoyancy for each? I think their website has been removed so I can't check. Are they out of business? 
    They are slightly negative but i don't have the exact numbers. Yes I saw that the website has been removed, don't know whether they rebranded or what.

    Inviato dal mio CPH2005 utilizzando Tapatalk

  10. Thanks, I thought because of their size they'd be positive, no worries - thanks for your reply @Ibedogni

  11. Sorry, just seen the message. Do you still have the clamps?? 75% discount? Thanks

  12. Hi, Yes i still have the clamps. Where are you located?

    Inviato dal mio CPH2005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.