Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Member Photos

Started by LJax23 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Member Photos

1 posts
  1. James:

     

    I have rejoined the discussion here. Part of what prompted me to do so was Drew Wong's posting about our friend Larry Smith. I dived with Larry Smith several times, first at KBR in 1997. What a guy! I had never met anyone as excited about the next dive as he was and (so far) never have. He was truly one of a kind.

     

    I would like to correct something that Drew Wong posted. Larry's Crack, or Retak Larry was not named after Larry Smith. Larry Smith has a large legacy, while I have very little except that Larry's Crack was named for me. I hope that nothing in this comment/correction takes away from our mutual mourning the passing of Larry Smith.

     

    I have attempted to add a couple of photos. If I wasn't successful please let me know.

     

    post-9497-1174936397_thumb.jpgpost-9497-1174936502_thumb.jpg

     

    Larry Jackson (LJax)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.