Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Zen Mini Dome DP-100 optical glass (Nauticam)

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Zen Mini Dome DP-100 optical glass (Nauticam)

16 posts
  1. Selling my Zen DP-100 mini dome, nauticam fitting.

    Please note, there is a small blemish on the glass as shown in the photos. I bought this dome port with the intention of buying a fisheye lens at a later date, but never got around to it. The original owner stated that the blemish did not affect image quality. I have done my best to show the mark, however I'm also including a few grains of dust free of charge to show scale. It also come with a Nauticam rear port cap, and an adapted hard plastic front dome cover to protect it.

    £450 + shipping from the UK

    The Zen Underwater minidome is a high-quality optical glass dome port which has been designed with close-focus-wide-angle photographic techniques in mind.

    It is very compact and lightweight (weighing only 340g), indeed the perfect travel companion.

    The Zen minidome allows the photographer to get in close where a large dome just won't go for stunning close focus wide angle images. 

    Due to its small size, it is only compatible with fisheye lenses. 

     

    More information can be found at http://www.zenunderwater.com.

    Untitled.jpg

  2. Hi Pelagius,

    Is the DP-100 100mm Fisheye Dome Port for the tokina 10-17 or nikon 10,5 or canon/nikon 8-15 or panasonic 8mm...??

  3. Hi, The shade is not removable as far as I can tell, so the only two options are for the Nikon 10.5, or the Tokina 10-17mm. However the serial number is 1310940. I have contacted Zen, and their distributor in the UK to see if they can clarify for me. I will update this listing when I can confirm this information.

     

  4. This port is for the Nikon10.5, but can be used for tokina with a 20mm extension ring, or Canon/ Nikon 8-15 with a 30mm extension.

  5. Open to reasonable offers?

  6. Bump, make me an offer

     

  7. would you ship to the US?

  8. Hi Matt, Yes, shipping to the US is not a problem, I'd have to get a quote if you're interested.

  9. Hi Matt

    Still for sale? 

    I ma based in Switzerland.

    New is today 700£ (900$). 3rd Hand, blemish (dust is free you said) :  Reasonable offer 300£ ?

    Eric

  10. Hi Matt, I'm currently speaking to a potential buyer, but thanks for your interest.

    Regards

    Dave

  11. still available??

     

    thanks!

  12. Yes, still available 

  13. bump

     

  14. Still available, reasonable offers considered?

  15. This port has got to go, bought in error, so offers considered. I've enlarged and emphasised the blemish on the glass, but in reality it's hardly noticeable, and shooting with a fisheye lens I'd be surprised if it was noticeable. This port is for the Nikon10.5, but can be used for tokina with a 20mm extension ring, or Canon/ Nikon 8-15 with a 30mm extension.

  16. Now SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.