Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Housing for CANON EOS 6D Mk ii

Started by Al Green ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Housing for CANON EOS 6D Mk ii

1 posts
  1. Hello all

    I use a Canon EOS 6D Mk ii on the surface and love it.  I want to start using this gear underwater now also so am looking for a housing to suit.  Ikelite make a nice unit that I can then buy the ports for, but there are other options also.

    Does anyone have one for sale or know where to find one I can buy?

    Thank you

    Al

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.