Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nikon D500 housing

Started by mr.reznovich ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nikon D500 housing

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking to buy a housing for a Nikon D500, ideally Nauticam or Aquatica. Please get in touch if you're looking to sell.

    Cheers

  2. Mr. Reznovich,

     

    I am looking to sell my Nauticam D500 Housing with 180 degree Nauticam straight viewfinder.     I prefer to sell all my ports, extension rings, and zoom/focus gears with it.   The ports are for Nikon 12-24mm; Nikon 105 macro;  Nikon 60 macro; Tokina 10-17; and Sigma 17-70mm lenses.     I will sell the housing with the ports or without the ports.   However, I don't wish to sell the ports and gears separate.   They go as one.     I haven't decided on a price yet.  Let me know if you are interested at all.   The kit is in good working condition, but it has been used.....with scratches on the housing.     I'm getting old and am moving down to a micro four thirds, but want to keep my camera and all the lenses for land shooting.    I will send photos if you like.

  3. Mr. Reznovich,

    Here are the particulars of my kit:

    D500 HOUSING

     

    Nauticam NA-D500  Aluminum Housing for Nikon D500

     

    • Nauticam M-16 Vacuum Valve II and Alarm System

    • Nauticam 180 Degree Straight Custom Viewfinder

    • External Flash Triggering Mechanism

     

    Price:        $2,500  US 


     

    NAUTICAM PORT SYSTEMS

     

    • N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port

     

    • Port Setup for Tokina 10-17 f/3.5-4.5 DX  Fisheye

      • N120 4.33 inch Acrylic Dome Port for Tokina 10-17mm 

      • N120 Extension ring 20 (for use with 8.5” Dome)

      • Zoom Gear

     

    • Port Setup for Nikon 12-24mm Lens (uses 8.5” Dome)

    • N120 Extension Ring 60

    • Zoom Gear

     

    • Port Setup for Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4   Macro Zoom Lens  (with 8.5” Dome)

      • Zoom Gear 

      • N120 Extension ring 40

     

    • Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8

      • Macro Port 60

     

    • Port Setup for Nikon AF-S 105 VR f/2.8  Macro Lens   (with Nauticam Macro Port 60)

      • Focus Gear

      • N120 Extension Ring 30

     

    Price: $2,000   US


     

    Retail Value of Total Kit:     $11,000

     

    If purchased together:  $4,250   US

    I am requiring the buyer to pay shipping.   

    D500-2.jpg

    D500-3.jpg

    D500-4.jpg

    D500-5.jpg

    D500-6.jpg

    D500-7.jpg

    D500-8.jpg

    D500-9.jpg

    D500.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.