Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D500 Kit for Sale

Started by divingdoc ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D500 Kit for Sale

14 posts
  1. For Sale:

    Nauticam NA-D500  Aluminum Housing for Nikon D500:

    • Nauticam M-16 Vacuum Valve II and Alarm System

    • Nauticam 180 Degree Straight Custom Viewfinder   

      • $2,500    US

    Nauticam N120 Port System:

    • 8 1/2 inch Acrylic Dome Port and all Ports, Extension Rings, and Zoom/Focus Gears for:   Tokina 10-17 f/3.5-4.5 DX  Fisheye; Nikon 12-24mm Lens;  Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4   Macro Zoom Lens; Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8 Lens; Nikon AF-S 105 VR f/2.8  Macro Lens  
      • $2,000 US

    If Ports and Housing Purchased Together:    $4,250  US

    Original Retail Purchase Price    over   $11,000     US

    Buyer to Pay Shipping

    Edited by divingdoc
  2. Hello! Is the housing, vacuum system, and viewfinder setup still available?

  3. Yes.   I'm also willing to sell the viewfinder and housing separately also.   For more information, contact me at karatedds@hotmail.com and leave me your e-mail address.   I will be able to send more photographs and  higher resolution photographs.   I also have a myriad ports and extension rings to be able to shoot different lenses.

  4. How much for the 60mm? If separating 

  5. The Nauticam Macro Port 60 will be $200 with seller to pay shipping.  I also have the focus gear and extension ring to shoot the Nikon 105 VR macro with this port also.   You will be able to shoot both lenses with one port.  The ports are in excellent shape.

     

  6. The Nauticam Macro Port 60 will be $200 with seller to pay shipping.  I also have the focus gear and extension ring to shoot the Nikon 105 VR macro with this port also.   You will be able to shoot both lenses with one port.  The ports are in excellent shape.

    I haven't posted yet, but I will be selling the Backscatter Macromate holder and diopter setup,  the 4.33 inch dome for the Tokina 10-17 lens, and 180 degree straight Nauticam viewfinder.

    Why?    I've moved down to the Olympus micro 4/3.   Getting too old to lug around a bulky rig.    I'll miss it's capabilities.

     

     

     

     

  7. Oh I'm an idiot I misread it, I thought it was for the lens, I'm sorry thank you for your reply

  8. No.    I'm keeping the D500 camera and all my lenses for topside shooting.   The  camera is a great camera.

     

  9. The housing, viewfinder, and 9 inch dome port have all sold.    Sorry.

     

  10. The Macro Port 60 has sold, as well as the the extension ring 30 for the 105 VR.

     

  11. Do you have a 50mm extension available?

  12. On 7/11/2020 at 2:20 AM, divingdoc said:

    Why?    I've moved down to the Olympus micro 4/3.   Getting too old to lug around a bulky rig.    I'll miss it's capabilities.

    Just wondering which camera did you move to and if you are still happy with your decision?

  13. Do you still have zoom gear for Tokina 10-17?

  14. Everything has been sold.    I moved down to the Olympus EM5 Mark III.    I had all the ports and lenses from an EM1 Mark I setup.   I've  been using it two  years now and I miss the D500 because the D500 has  an amazingly quick and  accurate focusing mechanism.   I almost didn't need a focus  light.   Also, the resolution is much better.    That being said, I'm very happy with my current kit.   It's easier to swim with and travel.    I'm not a pro, so I  don't need great resolution.   I've blown up some of my  shots to 24" X 36" and have been happy with them.   Everything is a trade-off.

     

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.