Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic 7-14mm f4 M43 Lens + Nauticam Zoom Gear

Started by conraddmb118 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 7-14mm f4 M43 Lens + Nauticam Zoom Gear

1 posts
  1. Hi all

    I have a great condition Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f4.0 wide angle zoom for micro four thirds cameras. You can see by the photos that there are no marks or scuffs or any issues with body or element.  All that is visible is some exterior dust. I've been using this inside my Nauticam GH5 housing and it produces some great results when the fisheye is too much distortion.  I'm including the nauticam zoom gear with it for a total price of $525 OBO.  If you just want the lens, we can arrange that and make an offer for lens only.  I'd prefer to sell as a package, though.  I covered the text on the end of the lens to stop reflecting inside the dome.  It's just blacked out painter's tape and easily removed.

     

    Paypal or Venmo only.  Buyer pays shipping.  I prefer CONUS due to current times but willing to consider shipping internationally.

    SharkIMG_7446.jpg

    SharkIMG_7447.jpg

    SharkIMG_7448.jpg

    SharkIMG_7449.jpg

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.