Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Nauticam NA-EM1II

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Nauticam NA-EM1II

3 posts
  1. If anybody is looking to sell a mint or near mint housing for the Olympus OMD EM1 MKII drop me a message

  2. Hi, I have one, used but in good condition. I might consider to sell it, but it depends on how much you are willing to pay for it :)

  3. 3 minutes ago, lbedogni said:

    Hi, I have one, used but in good condition. I might consider to sell it, but it depends on how much you are willing to pay for it :)

    Less than you think! Just send me a PM with your price

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.