Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Zen DP100-NT mini dome, w Tokina 10-17 and gear for Canon & Nauticam

Started by pkdk ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Zen DP100-NT mini dome, w Tokina 10-17 and gear for Canon & Nauticam

12 posts
  1. All 3 pieces are in very good condition.

    There are no scratches on the glass of the Zen port, the shade has a few marks of use.

    The Tokina 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX AT-X has no scratches on the front and rear element, there is no visible dust or fungus in the lens, the manual focus is smooth. There are marks on the rear metal part of the lens, where mounts on the camera body.

    The zoom gear is: TC1017-Z for Tokina AT-X 10-17/Canon

    I'm looking for $450 for the Zen port, $175 for the Tokina lens, $100 for the gear, or $675 for the set. Plus shipping.

     

     

     

    IMG_4059.JPG

    IMG_4060.JPG

    IMG_4061.JPG

    IMG_4062.JPG

    IMG_4063.JPG

    IMG_4064.JPG

    IMG_4065.JPG

    IMG_4067.JPG

    IMG_4071.JPG

  2. Hi,
    I'm interested in the zen dome. Is it ok for a nauticam n120 with tokina 10-17 nikon mount?
    Thank you


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  3. It is the right port for the nikon mounted Tokina 10-17.

    I think it should work in a housing w a n120 mount. This is the order Id when I purchased it: zen.dp170.n120

    but you should check with Nauticam to make sure.

    Cheers

     

  4. zen.dp170.n120 ?? this is a 170mm not the one you show in the pictures. If it is the zen.dp100.n120 is the correct one and i am interested. Can you send it to Spain?

     

    Thank you.

  5. I looked up the wrong order, sorry.

    This is the correct order ID: zen.dp100.nt

    It wasn't ID'ed with the n120 extension, but I used it on the NA-7D housing with a port size of 120.

    I can ship to Spain, but will charge you $20 to do the customs paper work. I don't know if you'll have to pay customs and I expect shipping will be expensive.

    Cheers

     

  6. still available?  Can't PM you.

  7. PM sent about Tokina.

  8. Still available?

     

  9. Tokina and gear is sold

  10. Is the Zen dome still available?

  11. The Zen port is still available.

  12. All is sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.