Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 10-17mm, F3.5 - F4.5 WA Lens

Started by kandace ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 10-17mm, F3.5 - F4.5 WA Lens

1 posts
  1. FOR SALE: 

    For Sale: Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5, AT-X, DX Fisheye lens for Nikon Mount, for $200.00 USD, excluding shipping and insurance. This is an excellent lens for wide angle uw photography. Since I did very little wide angle uw photography, this lens is in excellent condition. I also have the Nauticam Zoom Gear for this lens posted here. If purchasing both lens and zoom gear, I can offer a discount.

     

    If interested, please PM, or contact me on my website at http://www.kandfoto.comor on www.facebook.com/Kandfoto. 

     

     

    post-4014-0-72519900-1556493777_thumb.jpg

    post-4014-0-09169700-1556493790_thumb.jpg

    post-4014-0-68042400-1556493895_thumb.jpg

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.