Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 5DMKIV with 8"port

Started by cfults ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5DMKIV with 8"port

2 posts
  1. Hi Alll

    Selling my Aquatica housing for my Canon 5dmk4. The housing has the extension ring and 8" port for 16-35mm as well as the zoom gear for that lens (16-35mm f/2.8L IS USM or 17-40mm f/4L IS USM)

    The housing is also equipped with the surveyor vacuum system. Ill add in all the extra o-rings I have as well as the old ones they gave mew back from a recent service.

    The housing has never been flooded and I've been extremely pleased with it over that past 2 years. I just sent it all into backscatter and they did a full service including polishing the dome. I have the paperwork if you want to see it. I've taken really really good care of this thing so there really Is not much wear and tear of it. I'm happy to send more photos if you want to see them, just let me know!

     

    Asking $1800 plus shipping

    1409471591_ScreenShot2019-12-08at10_15_14PM.png.a6b28a05f2bb348e231aab447c2f9bbe.png

  2. Are these items still available

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.