Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Subal Bayonet Adapter Ring 4/3 - BJAD34

Started by BaTnz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Subal Bayonet Adapter Ring 4/3 - BJAD34

3 posts
  1. Looking to buy a Subal bayonet adapter ring 4/3 part number BJAD34 so that I can use a type 3 port on my type 4 housing. Anyone got one floating around?

  2. I have it and want you to have it.    Also, I'm just north of Santa Barbara.     

    I also have Type 3 Flat port for 105  VR and Flat port for 60 mm; numerous extension rings; and the Backscatter macromate for Subal 105 ports.    Contact me directly at karatedds@hotmail.com.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.