Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SEACAM S180 viewfinders for sale

Started by StephenFrink ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

SEACAM S180 viewfinders for sale

3 posts
  1. Some of you may recall I was for decades the North American distributor for SEACAM. When my staff retired I resigned from that role, but remain very close to my SEACAM pals. This to explain why I have what I have for sale.  I just now started to look through old inventory and found these.  The S180 viewfinders with the +\- 3 diopter correction. My personally preferred version of this viewfinder. 4 for sale at $950 each.  
     

    There’s a lot of cool stuff in these boxes I’ve now discovered.  I’ll post gems now and then as I get around to it. 

    01E3CF20-4FB5-4BF0-AC0C-ECE981EDE93B.jpeg

  2. Stephen,

    I will take one. Please PM me.

  3. Hi,

    Do you still have any of these for sale?

    Regards

     

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.