Original boxes, purchased in 2017, including diffusers. Perfect condition. Also included are CM dome diffusers custom made for Z240's. $750. plus shipping for both strobes and dome diffusers. Will be shipping from Los Angeles. By the way, the dome diffusers sell for $130. Per pair. I am including them with the strobes at no extra cost.
.
Pm sent
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know roughly what shipping to Australia might be?
Cheers
Shipping to Melbourne? No idea. I’ll try to find out today.
Shipping to Melbourne by UPS is $333.45 US. Shipping by USPS is $133.05 US.
Ok, thankyou for checking but I think that rules me out.
Good luck with the sale!
Yorkie88, I found a smaller box that the strobes will fit in ( actually the box my new strobes came in). It reduced the shipping cost to Melbourne to $74. With insurance it is $89. If you are still interested, let me know.