Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON S2000 strobes - great condition

Started by Wah ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

INON S2000 strobes - great condition

3 posts
  1. I  have two lightly used INON S2000 strobes. I bought these two years ago and used them on a few trips... less than 50 dives on them (probably closer to 30). Changed up my entire rig, so I don't need these anymore. Never flooded, and in great condition. Comes with diffuser, original box, manuals, and unused accessory bag (spare o-ring, lube, etc) that came with it. $265 plus shipping each by paypal.  Items are located in New Jersey.

    VMyLqiNl.jpg

    HML73HCl.jpg

    ANhjiRul.jpg

    FnkYfRNl.jpg

    1RsMRihl.jpg

    kVQbo65l.jpg

    hdmoWiTl.jpg

    iSPjaYkl.jpg

    qWbxwjpl.jpg

    sIsWwxsl.jpg

    OfrubwNl.jpg

     

    Edited by Wah
  2. price lowered to $250 each

  3. SOLD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.