Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB GH5 - Nauticam - Wide / Macro

Started by tchakatak ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB GH5 - Nauticam - Wide / Macro

8 posts
  1. Hello ! 

    I am looking for a nice GH5 setup with Nauticam housing. 

    Wide angle and Macro set up with it is a real plus. 

    If in Europe it's even better :) 

    Tchakatak. 

  2. I have macro lens/port and wide angle lens with dome port available, in US

    Message me if interested 

  3. Thanks again ! Il try to find a body first :)

  4. Up ! Still looking :)

  5. Bump

  6. Not sure if it interests you but I have a GH5s I’d sell, possibly some lenses as well. LMK.

  7. On 8/19/2020 at 8:16 PM, Akoni said:

    Not sure if it interests you but I have a GH5s I’d sell, possibly some lenses as well. LMK.

    Hi! You still have the camera en Housing?

  8. 3 hours ago, Rick Gomes said:

    Hi! You still have the camera en Housing?

    Maybe make your own post ? :D

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.