Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Samsung NX3300

Started by Dahalestorm ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Samsung NX3300

4 posts
  1. I am new to underwater photography.  Looking at a Samsung NX3300 with 1:3.5-5.6 20-50mm lens for $180.  Is this a good/okay camera for u/w photography for a beginner?

    Thank you for any feedback.

    Dave

  2. It is not a camera I have seen any using.  Have you found a housing that would fit it?  All I see are the bag types which I would not recommend.  You are probably better off starting off with an Olympus TG-6.

  3. I thought that I found one but you are correct.  All are bags.  Thank you.

     

  4. If you can't find a housing then no.  What sort of shots are you interested in taking?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.