Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Canon Powershot S95 with Recsea Housing

Started by meltdownman ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Canon Powershot S95 with Recsea Housing

3 posts
  1. For Sale

    Canon Power Shot S95 with Recsea Housing

    Includes the following items:

    Extra Batteries

    Extra Charger

    Carrying Case

    Card

    Card Carrying Case

    S95 Manual

    S95 Cheat Sheet

    Flexible stand

    RecSea Housing

    Spare O-ring

    Macro Lens port

    3 Fiber Optic cables

    Lubricant

    Recsea manual

    Port Cover

    $200 Items Not sold separately
    Shipping US only
    Paypal only

    20200719_121242 - Copy.jpg

    20200719_122220.jpg

    20200719_122945.jpg

  2. Price reduced to $150.  

    The Meltdownman

  3. Hi,

    Did you sell your Recsea housing Canon S95 pack ?
    I have a diving center in Martinica (FWI) and I work with this equipment. Your price is ok for me.

    Please contact me : contact@marinplongee.com or +596696831351.

    I see you prefer send it in US, I understand. It's not impossible for us but we have to organize this option. 
    If it's possible for you to send it in France directly, I'll pay the shipping costs...

    Regards.

    Matthieu
    www.marinplongee.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.