Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Critiques welcome: San Diego a Short Video

Started by Pistola55 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Critiques welcome: San Diego a Short Video

3 posts
  1. I'm a new member to the site and would love to hear feedback for my most recent video.   Looking for both positive and negative critiques.  Always looking to learn and improve.  Video was shot with a GoPro 7 or 8 and two light and Motion video lights on a tray with TLC arms.  Some of the high lights are blown out I need to find out if I can do a minus exposure compensation on the GoPro.  

    Thanks for looking.  

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDQ6XtWeiE&t=2s

     

  2. I really liked the video. I live in San Diego so that's my primary dive location. It was cool too see a lot of the spots I dive. I feel like this video would be perfect for dive boats to have on they're website to advertise san diego diving. It was great to see the diversity of creatures and wrecks people could expect to see diving here. Considering the limitations of a gopro vs a full video rig there's only so much you can do with dynamic range and blown out highlights but to me it didn't take away from the video. Each shot to me was interesting and full of color and life. 

  3. Thank you so much for the detailed feedback, I really appreciate it.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.