Hi guys,
I am looking into upgrading my compact setup into a mirrorles system. I have been reading the forums for the last few days looking for advice and pros/cons of each system but I am now more confused than I was a few days ago.
I am a novice shooter, started with a Sony Rx100 mk2 in a meikon housing (which flooded), then invested into a Nauticam housing (which I love) with a Sony Rx100 Mk4 + wet lenses, WWL-1 and CMC-1.
My plan is to upgrade to a travel friendly not too big mirrorles system and use my wet lenses at the beginning, then gradually buy more lenses and ports and grow the system.
The point is, I want to buy something that will last for a few years and be able to re-use the lenses and ports I buy now with a new body/housing in the future - assuming this is possible?
Based on what I read around here I have 3 main systems (Mainly interested in stills but I do like to shoot video too)
Sony a6500 or a6400 - Pros: Big sensor, metabones + tokina fish eye, good video, quite portable, price and value for money Cons: Autofocus issues with sony e lenses? 1/160 flash sync speed, white balance
Panasonic GX9 - Pros Good selection of lenses from panasonic and olympus, small size, cheap great value for money compared to other options, decent video. Some people here recommended this system.
Olympus EM1- Mk2 - Good selection of lenses from panasonic and olympus, best MFT system? Cons: A bit pricey, too big perhaps compare to the other two?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks