Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes

Started by scbadude ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

2 Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes

3 posts
  1. I'm selling two YS-D1 strobes. Both work like new. One is in almost new condition and was barely used. The other one has minor cosmetic scratches on the outside but works perfectly. I'm selling because I upgraded to YS-D2 strobes. The strobes come with both types of diffusers, one ys mount, and one tube of silicone. The strobes have ball mounts installed already. I'm asking $600, USA shipping only, and buyer pays any paypal fees.  

    20200722_152945.jpg

    20200722_152523.jpg

    20200722_152448.jpg

  2. still available, willing to accept reasonable offers 

  3. SOLD

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.