Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Marlin Bait Ball 4K BMCC Set-up

Started by wileycam2000 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Marlin Bait Ball 4K BMCC Set-up

5 posts
  1. Some pretty insane striped marlin footage. I'm actually going to sell this UW set-up, the image on the BMCC 4K is pretty insane.

    https://vimeo.com/381059446

  2. Nice work, you got some good footage there.  Someday, I would love to see that, too.

  3. On 7/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, SwiftFF5 said:

    Nice work, you got some good footage there.  Someday, I would love to see that, too.

    Thanks man! Appreciate that..

  4. Awesome. Where was this and which operator did you use? I heard you can find this in Baja/cabo.

  5. Awesome work! At some point it is so close that it gets scary. What focal length was used?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.