Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Ikelite FL Port Extension 5510.28 & 5510.54

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Ikelite FL Port Extension 5510.28 & 5510.54

3 posts
  1. For Sale, I've an Ikelite FL port extension 5510.28 for lenses up to 5.1" (£189 new) and an Ikelite Modular extension 5510.54, 1.25" (£120 new) that I've had since new, only been in the water once before I changed system. They've been stored in dark, dry conditions since then, and it's about time I had a clear out. So I'm looking for £100 for the 5510.28 and £70 for the 5510.54, or £150 for the pair plus shipping. 

    IMG_7222.jpg

    IMG_8386.jpg

  2. Are by any chance the two Ikelite Extensions (Port and Modular) still available for sale ?

    Edited by Vassilis
  3. Now SOLD

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.