Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam adaptor for Ikelite Ports

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam adaptor for Ikelite Ports

4 posts
  1. FS I've a Nauticam adaptor for Ikelite ports that I no longer use, letting you use your existing Ilelite ports with a Nauticam housing. New £222, looking for £120 + shipping, only used on one trip, and has been well looked after and rinsed in freshwater after use. 

    IMG_3098.jpg

    IMG_9086.jpg

  2. Any reasonable offer considered

     

  3. Hi there,

    I can't seem to find much information on these adapters.  Are they for DSLR housings or would they fit a mirrorless housing?

    Thanks,

    John

  4. Hi John, it is for a Dslr setup.

    Thanks

    Dave

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.