Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS SubSee +5 Diopter

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS SubSee +5 Diopter

8 posts
  1. FS, Selling my SubSee +5 diopter, boxed with 2 end caps, always rinsed with fresh water after each use. It shows a little bit of paint wear from normal use, always looked after. Only selling as I have another diopter. Retailing at £180, looking for £100 + shipping please.

    IMG_0766-2.jpg

    IMG_5837-2.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    Is this still for sale?

  3. Hi, yes, still for sale. 

  4. Offers considered

     

  5. Hi, it's already sold ?
    If not, I'm interesting

    Envoyé de mon SM-A520F en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. Hi, yes it is still available 

  7. I'm interesting, I can do payement with Paypal. It's possible to ship to New Caledonia please ?

    Envoyé de mon SM-A520F en utilisant Tapatalk

  8. SOLD

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.