Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - Nauticam extension ring 35 with lock / for sale or swap for - Nauticam N120 70 and 65 extension rings (with lock).

Started by danbeecham ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - Nauticam extension ring 35 with lock / for sale or swap for - Nauticam N120 70 and 65 extension rings (with lock).

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone. I want to get a Nauticam extension ring 35 with lock - anyone have one they're not using and want to get rid of?

    I also have a Nauticam extension ring 70 with lock I'm not using at all, so could potentially be a swap if anyone needs the 70mm ring.

    EDIT - I also have what i think is a N120 65mm extension ring, also not being used - if anyone in need of one.

    Cheers!

    D

    IMG_4916.jpg

    IMG_4917.jpg

    Edited by danbeecham
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.