Hello everyone,
I'm actually in Paris, France and I'm selling all my uw camera gear.
x1 Nauticam AR II housing with Nauticam flat port for Sony 28mm (US$ 1 500,00)
x1 Nauticam Vacuum Check And Leak Detection System (US$ 200,00)
x1 Nauticam 27cm Lanyard with shackles and mounting plates (US$ 20,00)
x1 Nauticam bayonet mount lens holder (US$ 35,00)
x1 Nauticam Wet Wide Angle Lens WWL-1 + Buoyancy Foam Float Collar + Hard Cap + M67 bayonet mount converter (US$ 850,00)
x1 Nauticam mini flash trigger (US$ 125,00)
x2 Nauticam double all arms 400mm (US$ 30,00 each)
x2 Nauticam double all arms 200mm (US$ 25,00 each)
x2 Nauticam double all arms 125mm (US$ 20,00 each)
x10 StiX buoyancy floats (US$ 12,00 each)
x2 Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobes (US$ 250,00 each)
x8 AA rechargeable batteries (US$ 10,00)
x3 Fiber optic cables (US$ 40,00 each)
x2 Ikelite triple ball clamps (US$ 30,00 each)
x4 Aquatica double ball clamps (US$ 15,00 each)
x2 iTorch Venom C92 video lights (US$ 350,00 each)
Total US$ 4370,00 + shipping.
I'll like to sell the package preferably but I'm also open to split the kit.
You can check all pictures in hi-res here : UW-KIT PHOTOS
Best.